The Horn Shoppe Forum
July 14, 2020, 09:09:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: moved but not deleted threads.....  (Read 2289 times)
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: January 21, 2012, 12:34:52 PM »

As many of the members know,  I got into an "altercation" with a competitor. I was accused of things I did not do and things were said that were simply false. I was banned from the forum owned by the other party so that I could not defend accusations and falsehoods. This caused me to address this on this forum. The other party has apparently "figured it out" and deleted or moved or edited the posts on his forum. The effect is that the threads I wrote to defend and disprove his assumptions on this forum would make no sense to someone that did not know the history.

I have not edited anything....I just moved them to a safe place so that I do not have to explain this again if the other party decides to act like an ass again Smiley

My policy has and always will be, to be up front when I move or edit something and explain why it happened. For the record, IMHO only an ass would attack a guy on his forum and then ban him. To get banned here you have to really work at it......I'll never attack/trash someone and then ban them to make sure they could not respond! I may be a hillbilly but I got more class than that. Smiley

Ed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: