The Horn Shoppe Forum
November 29, 2020, 09:11:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REALLY, REALLY GOOD NEWS  (Read 209 times)
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: November 15, 2020, 07:18:13 AM »

It seems my Man had put a plan in place for this election fraud he knew was coming and it seems like it is going to happen.

Enjoy!
https://distributednews.com/474016.html?fbclid=IwAR24P-gSq3odiJWlJAJc7lMJTZFHyuaSUoJLUggVU_SG7CfXJg1FO18OLpk
Henry

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 07:33:28 PM »

I hope it's true, but I'm skeptical.  This seems too big even for the main media machine to ignore.  Also, it would seem that the President would have played this card by now instead of working the courts.  I think there is merit in the story, but it possibly has been embellished.

Proving voting fraud is almost impossible.  And, when it's evident, it's easily dismissed by declaring the outcome wasn't affected.  I pray that I'm wrong.

Fund the Police
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 10:41:24 AM »

This seems too big even for the main media machine to ignore.
You may be underestimating the main stream media.  They are the extension of one political party.

Proving voting fraud is almost impossible.
It's already been proven.

And, when it's evident, it's easily dismissed by declaring the outcome wasn't affected. 
Declaring but not proving would be unfair.  Proof needs to be countered with proof but given the main stream media being what they are, one side will have easy time getting away.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 12:38:09 PM »

Sidney (spelled like my Daughter) Powell and Lin Wood said today they have proof Dominion machines and software were manipulated. On Beck today he had a software guy who said he read the actual manual for the machines and they are easily hacked to do anything one wants them to do. It's actually in the user manual! Seems if this is true and Sidney and Linn can prove it happened and they say they can ............... 

Keep in mind, the servers were in Spain and Germany and if true then that executive order will come into play.

That piece of shit bite me will not win in the end. No matter how many people call him "Pres. Elect" he ain't won shit yet, any more than I have.
 President Elect Ed Schilling
Henry

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2020, 05:08:02 PM »

Well, it will get interesting once the GA recount happens.  That could be the tipping point if the result is contrary to the previous outcome and I hope it's going to open some eyes. 

BTW, how does that low life Iranian bitch Christiane stay employed after comparing Trump to Nazis?  Hell, NPR fired Juan Williams after saying that Muslims on a plane made him nervous.

Fund the Police
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2020, 09:26:15 PM »

BTW, how does that low life Iranian bitch Christiane stay employed after comparing Trump to Nazis?  Hell, NPR fired Juan Williams after saying that Muslims on a plane made him nervous.
Standard has changed over time.  Now it takes xxx rated act on zoom meeting for that to happen.  Don't believe me?  Look up Jeffrey Toobin.
pierre

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2020, 12:05:01 PM »

Uh ... hello.  Hello?  Anyone home?

DJT asked me to see if I could find Sidney (not our Sidney of course, but Sidney Powell) to tell her she's no longer on his legal team.  Thought she may have landed here in the "politics as religion" threads.  Sid, if you're here, just wanted to relay some words from the (very) big guy - YOU'RE FIRED!  Nothing personal, of course ... but the batshit crazy position is, has always been, and of course remains ably filled by Rudy G.  Stop steppin' on his shit!

LOL.

BTW - long time fan of Ed's audio genius.  Proud owner of the horns, the heils, the truth (which version do I have?) a pair of ACA's Ed put together for me, and a (Booze?) phono amp Ed also was kind enough to build for me.  I do hail from California, which might explain my mission to advise there's some conspiracies even the big guy, our once and maybe future (2024 here he comes) president for life, finds too strange to support. BTW, I've relocated to New Mexico where I am comfortably hunkered down, fully masked and prepared for whatever comes next.   Wink

Since Sidney's name has been mentioned here, I wanted to again underscore I am making no connection between Sidney Powell and our very own "little miss triode" who I last understood to have headed off to college.  Trust she is happy and successful (graduated by now, maybe?) in that, and any other endeavor she undertakes. 

Pierre
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 09:03:19 PM »

Pierre, is your last name Delecto by any chance?
pierre

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2020, 09:33:57 AM »

Happy day-after t-day. 

No Sonic, I'm not a republican. I still have my balls. I post under my own name - particularly when calling out the latest bit of nonsense from the orange buffoon.  And you?  Sonic .... burger?   Wink
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2020, 09:56:32 AM »

I post under my own name -
That's all fine and dandy.

particularly when calling out the latest bit of nonsense from the orange buffoon.
Anything to call out on the supposed P. E. Biden Harris?

And you?  Sonic .... burger?   Wink
As my avatar image shows, it's this sonic.
Henry

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2020, 10:31:23 AM »

Welcome to the party, pierre.

It seems that Harris is the scary one, while sleepy Joe will continue his 47-year run of doing very little.  Hell, the Dems wouldn't back him for 2016 and he could have won.  I see Joe as a liberal place holder and little more.  I pray for his health.

Fund the Police
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2020, 02:18:32 PM »

Oh no! Check out the latest "they" don't want you to know. This link posted Sat. at about 4:15. Seems things may be falling apart for "bite me". Maybe we will be saved from "Spreading Eagle",  my name for camel toe harris after all,  she is "indian" Smiley 

www.Whatfinger.com
Henry

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: Today at 10:04:06 AM »

Maybe we will be saved from "Spreading Eagle",  my name for camel toe harris after all,  she is "indian" Smiley 

www.Whatfinger.com

Indian... like Elizabeast Warrant?   Smiley

Fund the Police
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: