The Horn Shoppe Forum
November 29, 2020, 09:26:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A seriously bad day....  (Read 169 times)
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: October 10, 2020, 09:57:14 PM »

Ya'll know we think of the folks that visit or post as our friends and if you don't you should, because that is the way we think of you all. I don't do "facetime" or "tweeter" but I use this spot to whine and share some things.

So here is the deal...Our "Coffee Cream" AKA "Lucy" apparently got into my bag of Scotch Loks that had fallen on the floor Thurs. night. We saw some had been chewed up but there are 4 dogs inside and she's not the one that chews things normally but she has been known to eat stuff. She acted strange Friday and Fri. night we knew something was wrong but had not put it together.  Today she would not get up and then  started bleeding massive amounts of blood. She stopped. And it happened a few more times. It was then we realized what had happened and the things must have damaged her badly. She died about 3 hours after she bled the first time. Nothing we could have done would have saved her. We would have spent our last penny to do so. She did not act sick until she laid down Fri. night and would not come in. We actually thought "Black Ivy" chewed and ate the things since she does shit like that. She never whined or whimpered and we hope she was not in severe pain. Helpless to help is a good way to describe it. It was a bad day.

No need to comment, we know if you read this then we are in your thoughts.
Ed & Helen
ps.......Sidney does not know as of this post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: