The Horn Shoppe Forum
August 06, 2020, 02:27:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Herman Cain died  (Read 156 times)
Steve F

View Profile Email
« on: July 30, 2020, 09:16:32 AM »

I’m tired of idiots trying to politicize the coronavirus. It’s real, it can be deadly, and the virus doesn’t care who you are. Mr Cain attended a trump event and didn’t practice common sense safely measures. In fact, he bragged that he didn’t. Please don’t be like Mr Cain. Pay attention to the pandemic experts.

steve
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 12:56:21 PM »

Herman died to promote Trump? His choice of wearing a mask or not wasn't anyone's decision but his.  He knew about his pre-existing conditions (BTW, what does pre-existing mean? Does it mean before space and time?).  Anyway, the Dems are scouring the bottom; just look at Uncle Dementia's latest ads.

Pot meet kettle (no offense to BLM).
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 02:51:24 PM »

Uh Henry, I didn’t say he gave his life for trump. He And others at the Tulsa rally, were foolish to ignore recommenced medical procedures. People who do that aren’t just playing Russian roulette with their own lives, but with people they know, or just come in contact with. I did not politicize my post. And I won’t on this topic. The virus pandemic is a medical issue.

steve
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 05:08:07 PM »

No one knows where Mr. Cain caught it. Nor do we know if he had other medical issues.

He was one damn fine human being and I'm sorry he's gone.
Ed
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 04:46:29 AM »

Sorry Steve, but your post has political undertones.  BTW, it's Trump, not trump (once is a typo, but twice?).  See what I mean?  You are doing exactly what you proclaim to be wrong.

I still love you like a brother and I hope we can get past this mess.  We have much more in common that differences and it's fun to bust on you.  Grin  I think we all have cabin fever.
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2020, 08:47:12 AM »

No one knows where Mr. Cain caught it.
Right.  So far, it's just a speculation that he's got it from Tulsa rally.

To the general public, as for the mask and science regarding Coronavirus, there are 2 opposing info all over the place.  Don't forget about the recent ban of certain tweeter members because they retweeted the deleted video of board certified doctors talking about how well kids are dealing with this virus and how hydroxychloroquine + azithromycin + zinc are saving lives.  We are constantly being manipulated by the mainstream media.  Don't let your guards down even for a second.
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2020, 10:03:22 AM »

Henry/HENRY/henry LOL I thought I was being very nice to #45. I will strive for much greater clarity in the future. BTW please note I sign My posts in lower case.
My concern is that otherwise bright people, such as Mr Cain chose to unnecessarily risk his life by his actions. Besides being a purveyor of remarkably bad pizza, i tried it years before his political life, Mr Cain had two conditions which should have precluded attending that rally and not otherwise exercising ordinary care. He was aged, and a cancer survivor. He was playing Russian roulette with two rounds instead of one. I’ve lost three friends and associates to COVID-19, and almost lost another.
 My message is a basic one. Please be careful out there.

STEVE/Steve/steve
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2020, 04:57:08 PM »

I’ve lost three friends and associates to COVID-19,
Have they tried hydroxychloroquine + azithromycin + zinc?
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2020, 11:04:59 AM »

No idea of how they were treated, except that the survivor was under fifty and was treated with inhalers and oxygen.

Is that alternative treatment even allowed in the US?
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2020, 12:04:19 PM »

The young woman that cuts my rapidly graying hair lost both her grandparents to covid recently.  They both died within three days of each other.  

For those of us that are getting a bit long in the tooth and/or have pesky medical issues, be aware.  Assess your comfort level and the rest should be your choice (in my twisted world).

Personally, I have little faith in masks, especially those fabric "morale boosters" made by the profit seeking mom and pop manufacturers.  Even with PM2.5 inserts there is significant unfiltered air entering from the periphery of the mask.  That said, I do wear a mask when I feel like it.  And, I do wear a mask when the State jackasses make me.

I have a life-long friend that lives in the NC mountains and he's in fabric distribution and upholstery business.  He's a smart guy and obtained a provisional utility patent mask design.  It's a step ahead, but still...  

The amusing part of this unnecessary story is that he sells a bunch of these things to the mountain "greenies" because he's the only one around making a hemp mask with a PM2.5 insert.  Hemp is the shit these days and he's going crazy to fill orders for these $30 wonders. They really look cool and we enjoy the Monet and Van Gogh prints.  Smiley

« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 04:27:10 PM by Henry » Logged
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2020, 12:54:52 PM »

No idea of how they were treated, except that the survivor was under fifty and was treated with inhalers and oxygen.

Is that alternative treatment even allowed in the US?
Sounds like they weren't treated with the medications I mentioned.  Hydroxychloroquine is a malaria drug that's been FDA approved and in use for over 60 years.  It's been shown to be effective against covid-19 virus.  Link.  It's not an alternative treatment.  It is an existing treatment which have already been given to some patients in the USA as well as many hospital workers treating covid-19 patients.  The mainstream media is trying very hard to keep that under the rug or even go as far as discredit it.  Why?  So they can say that the president has failed this country.  It's all about this November.  As sick as it may sound (letting more people die by hiding / distorting about the existing medication), it's the reality.
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2020, 01:08:46 PM »

Henry it’s so sad that those elderly people ended up dying alone.

steve
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2020, 02:05:55 PM »

It is sad, but alone is just a state of mind, IMO.
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2020, 02:58:59 PM »

Steve, Sonic is EXACTLY right. Hydroxy. has been around and used for >50 years. It is as safe as it gets. My Mother (notice the respect by using  caps., like the Pres. deserves) had Lupus and was on it for YEARS maybe more than a couple DECADES. There is nothing "alternative" about it and your friends may have survived had they been given it right off. See how speculation works......makes as much sense as suggesting Herman Cain got the shit from the rally.

The use is being fought because it works and no one can make money off it. Plain and simple.
Ed
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2020, 03:25:23 PM »

Here are two videos on the ineffectiveness of mask when it comes to filtering covid-19 virus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCL6qoOqYic (there is a long version of it as well)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZiGJUbxqww&feature=youtu.be (even the mainstream media had it right, at least at the beginning)

The video that's been deleted by Y-tube and tweeter members banned for posting it: https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/watch/this-doctor-just-ended-the-career-of-cnn-medical-experts-and-that-of-fauci_IrmiSM94RmNaGNc.html?fbclid=IwAR1_uen7fH1Z1M88k6KMYWUjaxbwiCo-x5VLdf3Gs28UR49MI2ehlZSBf-E

Steve F, just like you, I am tired of those who try to politicize this virus but sadly the big and powerful are doing exactly that.  BTW, this is nothing new, i.e. Global Warming which the term has been changed to Climate Change because it didn't warm up like they predicted.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: