The Horn Shoppe Forum
July 14, 2020, 10:19:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No noose...  (Read 159 times)
Henry

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2020, 07:42:24 PM »

Well, someone has to say it, "No noose is good noose."

It was fun to watch "Noose-Car" pee themselves for 48 hours.  Grin
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 10:47:52 PM »

Good one Henry. FUCK "bubba". He's just another racist POS. He supports a terrorist org. and that is EXACTLY what blm is. That stupid fucker should have kept his mouth shut about a flag no one really cares about until some asshole cocksucker brings it up.

That stupid fuck has been so oppressed they let him race in NASCAR. Fuck him.

On a happy note,,,,,,,,I am working on my >210db (on axis, no shit) "air horn weapon" . I assure you when I'm done you'd not want to approach a vehicle with it installed. It is just the beginning of my "less than lethal, FUCK YOU TO TEARS"  anti terrorist defense system.

Directional and like my "dazzlers" ( unless you have special goggles you will not be "protected" from "dazzling") normal ear protection will not help very much. Smiley Especially when you get close before you know what is about to happen to your ears.

Less than lethal.............  but certainly not "less than damaging"  Smiley My guess is that you'd not want to be within 50 feet of this thing when I'm done, even with muffs on. Think "train horn loud" from 5 feet away . Smiley If you are close and it switched on...you'd wish you weren't.

I have built something like this in the past, it was awesome, you could not stay in a HOUSE with it on (w/o hearing damage)............. I think  this will be much "better",  pretty sure it will be since I will incorporate that system WITH this one.

This is a vehicle "anti terrorist system", not a "portable thing". It will keep assholes away from your vehicle.

I've ordered parts. Smiley
Ed
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 09:15:40 AM »

I just offended myself when I tied my shoe laces.  Son of a ......

AKM - All Knots Matter!!!
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 12:17:20 PM »

Good one Henry.

Ed, how do you intend to maintain extremely high air pressure and volume for several seconds?
Train horns easily measure 175 DB and federal law limits new one at 110DB at 100’.
They have enormous multistage intercooled compressors too.
Just using something that loud on a car will damage both your targets and your hearing too. Of course it’s a crazy idea but wtf, I’m curious as to how it can work.

steve
sonic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 01:22:30 PM »

This is a vehicle "anti terrorist system", not a "portable thing". It will keep assholes away from your vehicle.
There are at least 10 options.  https://listverse.com/2016/01/22/10-shocking-and-bizarre-riot-control-weapons-from-around-the-world/

I like the slippery solution.  https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2udajl
Ed Schilling
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2020, 04:37:30 PM »

Hey Steve, the mouth of the horns will be outside the car. They will be air driven. You actually know the answer...175db at what distance?  I bet it ain't at 8 feet! Check the math out on what the difference between 110 @ 100 feet  would be if that level were measured at 8 feet.

That "low level" horn measurement is still insane since it's at 100 feet.

I'll know more when some parts get here.

The good news is that unlike our "dazzlers" we can actually check this out for effectiveness by backing way up and getting closer to the thing slowly. I imagine there will be a point that it'll be too close. Also keep in mind this is a "SURPRISE!" less than lethal device. Zero to >150db @ 6-8 feet should be quite an attention getter. And then when they look at it....another SURPRISE! They'll be staring at our "dazzler"!

The future looks weird when I start thinking things like this.
Ed
Eric Brodersen

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2020, 12:19:57 PM »

They’re not gonna catch us. We’re on a mission from Ed!

* 8B46555B-26A5-46AA-9112-DE265D5AB393.jpeg (466.36 KB, 819x570 - viewed 14 times.)
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2020, 01:16:14 PM »

They’re not gonna catch us. We’re on a mission from Ed!

Damn straight.  Blast them until they fall.  Then play some lethal laser tag.  They will be "Helen Kellered".  Cool
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2020, 03:16:29 PM »

I just read that civil defense warning sirens can be up to 15DB louder than a train measured at 100 feet. That’s damn loud.
No I’m not doing the math, but figure a 6DB increase per meter. So about 29 times is the magic number for a 1 meter number.
180-200 DB is considered fatal.
Steve F

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2020, 03:23:03 PM »

Mad Ed the Road Warrior. Or something like that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: